The eyes are windows into overall health. Regular eye exams can help detect diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and sight-related problems that often have no warning signs. When an organization company provides vision coverage, they acknowledge the importance of employee eye health. LifeMap has partnered with Vision Service Plan (VSP®) to provide access to one of the largest vision networks in the country.
Personalize Their Care
With LifeMap Vision employees can see any provider they choose. When they see a VSP Choice network participating provider, they’ll get the most out of their coverage and pay less out of pocket.
- Participating providers use the WellVision® Exam to look for vision problems and signs of other conditions.
- After the exam, employees have many options for finding the eyewear that’s right for them and their budget.
- In addition, vision offers employees discounts on expenses above their annual allowances.
Care From Participating Providers
- WellVision Exam
- Choice of glasses or contacts:
- Prescription glasses
- Elective contact lenses
- Extra discounts and savings with participating providers on glasses and sunglasses, contacts and laser vision correction.
If you’re interested in Vision insurance for your organization, contact your insurance producer.
To find the right LifeMap Vision plan for your group client, contact a sales executive today! Contact us
Find a Vision Provider