Home / Explore Group Plans / Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program
Business owners understand that an employee’s home life can have a positive or negative effect on their work life. LifeMap's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help employees cope with whatever life throws their way. Lawyers, counselors, elder care resources, crisis management, you name it.
- A basic EAP insurance plan is included in LifeMap's Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employers can pay a little extra for an enhanced EAP, offering management support and on-site counseling services
- LifeMap offers a stand-alone EAP for employers with 10 or more employees who do not offer Long Term Disability if the group purchases another LifeMap product.
- Counseling for grief, anxiety, stress, parenting, etc.
- 24/7 crisis help
- Adult/eldercare and end-of-life services
- Legal support and mediation
- Financial service support for issue resolution
- Wills: A free kit with review by a legal pro
- Identity theft program to help restore identity and credit
- Home ownership support for buying, financing, moving or selling
- Parenting help with school issues, teen challenges, adoption, college planning, day care, and more
- Pet concierge services
- Work/life balance tools
- Wellness content and health assessments
If you’re interested in our EAP for your organization, contact your insurance producer.
If LifeMap EAP is right for your group client, contact a sales executive today!