LifeMap Employer Admin Center
In addition to offering a wide range of employee benefits, LifeMap is focused on delivering an active administrative experience that’s simple for employers to implement. With the LifeMap Employer Admin Center (EAC), our state-of-the-art eligibility management tool, employers can put away the aspirin and look forward to benefits management.
Make it easier to enroll and manage employee benefits
EAC allows group administrators to:
- Manage employee and dependent eligibility
- Enroll new employees and dependents in approved coverages
- Export, view, sort and filter a roster of employees
- View limited claims statuses
- View or print policies and certificates
- View and pay billing statements online
for the following lines of coverage:
- Life and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Cancer Care
How it Works
Once a group has been set up in the system and the initial bill is generated, the group administrator is invited to register for the EAC. Self-service management of employee and dependent eligibility is quick and easy with changes processed nightly. With just a few clicks, administrators can access policy documents and invoices, as well as pay outstanding balances to make policy administration simpler.
Group benefit management becomes quick and easy. Talk to your LifeMap sales executive to learn more!
Take the EAC for a test drive!
Contact your Sales or Account Executive to see the Employer Admin Center in action.
Are you a group administrator and need access to the EAC?