Small Group Plan Options
Great benefits packages at affordable rates
LifeMap Assurance Company offers basic lines of coverage that small businesses need. Let us help you be a hero by protecting your clients’ employees without breaking their bank accounts. Begin by reviewing the [Small Group RFP Requirements](#Small Group RFP Requirements) and the coverages* listed under the [Small Group Plan Design Options](#Small Group Plan Design Options) to see what is available to your client. Then, once you and your client have reviewed the proposal and determined which coverage options to purchase, you can download the appropriate paperwork and begin the implementation process with the instructions under [Small Group New Client Implementation or Line of Coverage Addition](#Small Groups and Regence Life Solutions Benefit Summaries).
* Please note: Short Term Disability Coverage is not available in Washington for this group size.
Small Group RFP Requirements
Ready for a quote? Let us help you get started. Simply download our 2-25 Small Group RFP template and fill in the required fields. Then email to SmallGroup@LifeMapCo.com. Include the group name in the subject line and make sure to attach any information regarding current coverage (if applicable) including benefit summaries and current coverage elections.
Small Group Plan Design Options
The following LifeMap products are available to your Small Group clients:
- Basic Life with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Life with AD&D
- Short Term Disability (STD) (not available in Washington)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Dental (for Oregon, Idaho, and Utah)
- Dental (for Washington only)
- LifeMap Protect Plans **
** A bundled offering that includes Basic Life/AD&D, Critical Illness, Accident and EAP.
Know which plans you'd like quoted for your group client? Review our RFP Requirements above and submit a request to SmallGroup@LifeMapCo.com today! Once a plan design has been chosen, you can build a benefit summary on the Ongoing Services page.
Small Group New Client Implementation or Line of Coverage Addition
Congrats! You’ve received a proposal for your 2-25 group client and now you would like to move forward with coverage from LifeMap. You can start the implementation process right away by providing the following completed documents in a secure email to our team at SmallGroup@LifeMapCo.com:
If you are interested in our LifeMap Protect product (for groups of 2-50 employees), please reach out to SmallGroup@LifeMapCo.com to request the implementation paperwork.
Small Group Implementation Forms:
- Group Master Application (2-9 Employees)
- Group Master Application (10-25 Employees)
- Group Insurance Implementation Worksheet (2-25 Employees)
- LifeMap Enrollment Census Template
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) and Authorization Form NOTE: Only needed for Voluntary Life coverages
- Beneficiary Designation Form NOTE: The completed Beneficiary Designation form is only required for Basic and Voluntary Life/AD&D coverage and must be retained by the group (policyholder) and the member for their own records. Do not send to LifeMap, except for claim purposes.
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Enrollment Form (2-9 Employees)
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Enrollment Form (10-25 Employees)
- Dental & Vision Enrollment Form
- Dental & Vision Waiver Form
You can then visit the Ongoing Services page for benefit summary templates and other helpful forms and information.
Small Groups Renewals
Renewals for 2-9 employees and Voluntary Life/AD&D for 2-25 employees
For Life/Disability coverages with LifeMap, there is no annual renewal for those lines of coverage for groups under 9 employees or on Voluntary Life/AD&D coverage for 2-25 employees. The benefits automatically renew with the age banded rates and the group will only see a change in premium if someone goes into a different age bracket as of the group anniversary. Underwriting does not review these lines of coverages.
For Dental/Vision coverages with LifeMap, you will receive the annual renewal at least 90 days prior to the effective date of change.
Renewals for 10-25 employees
For your coverages with LifeMap, you will receive the annual renewal at least 90 days prior to the effective date of change.
Small Groups and Regence Life Solutions Benefit Summaries
Click here for a list of all Small Group and Regence Life Solutions benefit summaries.
If you need to request an amendment for current Small Group coverage, submit our online form to get started.
Already have an Small Group client with LifeMap coverage? Help serve their needs with benefit summaries, amendment requests, and more!